how do u buy sfh's together with different addresses.?

Asked by Andrew Donnell, Austin, TX Sat Oct 13, 2007

I had a deal.30 unit townhouses but 4 of them empty that he wanted sale.I new how to git under a contract and broker the notes on the 26 townhomes,but how to buy the property with a blanket sale I dont know.how would something like what I described be done?

Answers

1
Carole Cohen, Agent, Cleveland, OH
Sat Oct 13, 2007
We have a long time realtor named Debbie McNeeley in our Lakewood Office. She is very experienced in commerciali sales (that is how they are described in Ohio when there are 30 units, comercial.) I don't kow where you are located - if it's not the Cleveland area, I would suggest going on line in your city super pages and finding commercial realtors you could contact. Alternatively, you might contact a realtor who advertises apartment buildings quite frequently in your local papers/magazines/on line.
You could probably call a mortgage lender and get some advice about it too. If you are in NE Ohio I can direct you to good mortgage advice. If not, again, check through the same places I describe above. Hope this is a little helpful!