how do i know if a property has either been put in forclosure or has just been taken off the market and not sold?

Asked by Alouiseh, 05468 Wed Sep 14, 2011

I have been hoping to sell my property first and to buy another property but that property all of a sudden disapeared and I can't find if it was sold, in forclosure or just taken off by the owner and maybe to be put on the market later.

Answers

3
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Wed Sep 14, 2011
get me the address and I'll let you know.
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Sep 14, 2011
Try going to http://www.masslandrecords.com and see if that registry is online. If they do not have online records you can go to the registry and see if a foreclosure deed has been filed. Someone there will be able to direct you
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Sep 14, 2011
It is a difficult situation when you want to sell what you've got, and buy something else;
Which do you do first?
The first answer would be; what can you afford to do:
If you can handle two Mortgages, you are Ok.
If you are converting the first into a Rental, you are Ok.
If you need the money from the FIRST to buy the Second; you have a problem.

If you fall in love with the Second, before you've done anything; YOU GOT A BIG PROBLEM!

You probably have to do the First sale so that you can concentrate on the Second; even if it means renting for a while:
Contingent on the First sale probably doesn't work; the DOM is long in many instances, and Sellers won'y wait, or they get another offer and have to push you.

If you can at least get an Offer/Contract on your house, then go looking for the Second, you can make it.

Let a Realtor help you with this.

Good luck and may God bless