how do i find past history on a condo I'm considering buying?

Asked by Ron Lewis, Gulf Breeze, FL Sun Jul 15, 2012

Answers

5
Michael Moran, Agent, Pensacola Beach, FL
Wed Nov 28, 2012
Each condo has a manager and a Home Owner Association plus publically recorded condo documents. I can provide contacts for all the condos in the Pensacola/Navarre area and help you understand a fairly complex process for knowing what to know when buying a condo. They have been great investments in the past . Timing is everything with an investment condo and now is the time to buy as prices are 50% of what they were 4 years ago. I can also help with projections on rental income and expenses for owning a condo. Please give me a call as I personally own 5 condos and have help lots (100 or so) of people buy and sell a condo during my 12 years as a Realtor. Thanks Mike Moran 850-221-8024
Norman Brown, , Fort Walton Beach, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hi Ron,

If you can get the information of the unit to me I can get all the history for you. As a Real Estate we have access where the public do not.

Send whatever info you have to me at: norman@pelicanpropety.com and I'll get back to you>

Norman Brown

Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jul 16, 2012
There are lots of places to look.
IT really depends on what information you are looking for and how accurate it needs to be.
Then knowing what resources you have access to is also important.
The most common source is the county property appraisers data base. Make certain you read the disclaimer that defines what the numbers REALLY mean. That number following JUST MARKET VALUE may be mean what you expect.

Attorneys and real estate professionals pay for access to other resources that will prove useful in gathering reliable and accurate data.

You would be well advised to understand, neighbors and aggregate websites are not the most reliable resources.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420. 4041
http://www.RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Robert Nay, Agent, Navarre, FL
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Hi Ron,
Exactly what kind of information about the history of the property are you looking for? Please feel free to contact me anytime and I can lead you in the right direction. If you prefer, you can also email or text me.
Robert Nay
Remax Total Properties
850-936-7771-office
330-219-9859-cell
robert@navarre123.com
Howard Vogin, , Boca Raton, FL
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Try the county property appraiser for sales history