how do i find information about a house that I want to buy I have the address?

Asked by Kaleigh, Hudson, NY Thu Jul 30, 2009

Answers

9
user978212, Other Pro, Fayetteville, GA
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Look up the owners name through the county. Search the name on the internet for the number. Call the owner.
Maret Halinen, Agent, Hudson, NY
Wed Oct 9, 2013
My office is in Hudson, NY and I would be
more than happy to help you in any way I can to find the type of home you are interested in,
just give me a call or e-mail me and will send you all pretinent information and the MLS listing information and to check that the house/land is in fact still for sale. Good luck to you.

Maret Halinen
Halstead Hudson Valley
917-691-8757
Robert Blum…, Agent, NEW YORK, NY
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Easiest way to look up any property is to first see if it's for sale and in your price range; Google the address on your computer.
It will tell you everything you need to know. Then call your real estate agent to help you. Be sure you are working with a good agent who is looking out for you! Good luck.
Nancy Horowi…, Agent, Hudson, NY
Wed Sep 1, 2010
HI,
If you know the proeprty is for sale, you may wan to ask a realtor to search their data resourses to see if the property in fact is for sale, and any history of the property. You can search the local mls web site for the property addrss yourself and if the property is available contact the agent representing the seller, or you may inform agent you may have a relationship with to set up an appointment to see the home. If not represented on the mls, it is likely the proeprty i not currently for sale. That said, you may want to send a note via an agent or yourself to see if the seller has an interest in selling. I would however (as this can be daunting, and can be an uncomfortable situation for yourself, or a homeowner) to have an agent contact the seller for you to see if there is interest in selling. Good luck, and hope we have all been helpful. PLease feel free to contact myself or an agent at my firm. Regards, NAncy Felcetto, Halstead Property (Hudson VAlley) 518-828-0181 x 10.
Leonard Brown, , Sand Lake, NY
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Hi Kaleigh,
My office is in Chatham and I would be
more than happy to help you...
I am a ABR also
give me a call 788-5047
Lenny
Tom Lynch, Agent, Great Barrington, MA
Wed Aug 19, 2009
Kaleigh,

In addition to the sites recommended, you might stop in Town Hall and ask for a copy of the property card.

Good luck in your search.

Tom Lynch
Associate Broker
Berkshire Property Agents
Don Mcbride, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jul 30, 2009
If the house is listed with an agent you can go to realtor.com and type in the address. This should take you to information about the house.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jul 30, 2009
Kaleigh,

Is the home currently "For Sale?"

There are a number of websites that might be helpful. Consider visiting http://www.zillow.com

Regardless of whether of not it is on the market, this site will provide you with basic information about the home. IMPORTANT: their Zestimate information should be evaluated carefully. Many people are questioning the accuracy of this feature.....proceed with caution.

The Eckler Team
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Thu Jul 30, 2009
Hello Kaleigh, That is simple. Please provide me with your email and will send you all pretinent information on this or any other property! I look forward to hearing from you. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative(ABR) Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
VM(24 Hours) 845-770-2141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
For the latest in Buyers and Sellers Resources,
visit my websit at; http://www.allan.erps.randrealty.com