how do i contact the hoa regarding sheffield court condos marlboro ma 01752?

Asked by John, marlboro, ma Sat Sep 1, 2007

Answers

3
Me, Home Buyer, Austin, TX
Tue Oct 11, 2011
thanks to both of you helpful folks for NOT just giving the phone number to the HOA. Helpful without running in circles is what attracts me to a Realtor.
Greg Kiely, Agent, Newton, MA
Sat Sep 1, 2007
The management company can be reached by the numbers on this web page: http://directory.nh.com/Sheffield+Court+Condominiums.327672.…

I hope this helps.
Rita Thieme, , Upton, MA
Sat Sep 1, 2007
Hi John,
I'm assuming you are looking at Sheffield Court as a prospective place to buy? If so, your buyers' agent should be able to contact a listing agent and find out the name of the management company that handles Sheffield Court's account.

If you are not working with a buyer's agent yet, contact me. I'll be happy to get that information for you.

If you are a condo seller, you should have the name of the property manager in your condo documents. As an owner, the property manager is responsible to you to provide you with information that you need.

Rita