how do i become an owner without qualifying?

Asked by Needed1, Abbotsford, WI Tue Nov 9, 2010

Answers

9
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Hi there, probably not what you want to hear, but I also recommend that rather than searching for a way to buy something you are not qualified to buy, work to get your financial house in order so that you do. There are great resources out there that can help you - to improve your credit, consolidate student loans, whatever the issue.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference:  http://www.feenick.com
Jon and Donna…, Agent, Middleton, WI
Tue Nov 16, 2010
Cash!..........Why not just work on getting qualified. Work with a professional realtor and a great lender and eventually all will fall into place.

Trying to purchase under the table is just not a good idea.
Jon and Donna…, Agent, Middleton, WI
Tue Nov 16, 2010

Matt Andrews…, Other Pro, Clearwater, FL
Tue Nov 9, 2010
You can:

Buy the home with a private lender

or

Find someone who will lease option (rent to own) a home to you.
Thaddeus Kuz…, Agent, Boston, MA
Tue Nov 9, 2010
The only other way that I can see convincing a seller to accept an offer would be with current bank statements that show sufficient funds for the offer price, plus all other necessities.
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Tue Nov 9, 2010
Can we ask why you would not want to get pre-qualified? This question is a bit vague.
Web Reference:  http://www.lindacefalu.com
FSBOsuccess, Home Seller, 28590
Tue Nov 9, 2010
You have got to be more specific. I am really hoping you are not asking what I think you are asking!
Gerard Dunn, Agent, Chevy Chase, MD
Tue Nov 9, 2010
Pay Cash!

Good Luck -

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia

301-651-8600
..., , Lexington, MA
Tue Nov 9, 2010
That's up to the seller. You're asking them to remove their property from the market and not sell it to someone else while you arrange to pay or finance the home. Most sellers and their agents would like to know that you do have the ability to pay for a home. I suppose showing them account statements having sufficient assets to pruchase may suffice, but it's up to them.

If you're financing, it's nice to get a head-start and a realistic picture of costs by seeking a pre-approval, but if that's not of concern simply communicate with the agent or seller of your preference and situation.

Happy house hunting!

Tom