how do I know what area is best for me?

Asked by Juli, 33013 Tue May 22, 2012

would anyone know of a website that can tell me about the neightborhood I am thinking of purchasing a home in? Things like crime rates, if its mostly hispanics or african american, etc.?

Answers

9
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Tue May 22, 2012
thanks!
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Carlos Martin, Agent, Miramar, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
It's always good to get as much information as possible before making such a huge life-changing decision. In the end, only you know what is in your best interest. I'd be more than happy to assist you in your search. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Juan Cano, Agent, PEMBROKE PINES, FL
Sat May 26, 2012
Susan J Penn,…, Agent, Weston, FL
Sat May 26, 2012
Dear Juli,

Most of this information on demographics is easily obtained. You are looking in Miramar, so try the city of Miramar Website. City sites usually provide great information.

If you would like help in purchasing a home and would like to have an accurate source of listing, please try out my website. I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
http://www.susanpenn.com
954-557-5993
Juan Cano, Agent, PEMBROKE PINES, FL
Fri May 25, 2012
The internet is one of your best friends. But to tell you what is the best Area for you! It will have to be the once close to your Job, good schools, close to transportation, parks, shopping centers. The best Area for you is the one that your family feels better and identify themselves living in it. You want to be at least 2 miles away from a major expressway, but you also wants to be close to all the amenities a neighborhood ca offer. Remember gas is very expensive, so you don't want to drive to far to places.
Marsha Umans…, Agent, Tamarac, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Only YOU can know what's BEST 4 YOU ! Please e-mail me your preferences and requirements. Based on your specific needs and budget, I will make recommendations, and YOU will decide what area is best for YOU.
maru72@bellsouth.net
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Nothing beats going and checking out a neighborhood yourself. Drive by at mid-day and see if folks are at work. Drive by at night and see occupancy. Check out what kind of cars people drive, and how well they maintain their homes. Talk to the neighbors, that's the only way to see if you're a good fit for the neighborhood.
Maria Jessica…, Agent, Weston, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Juli,
I am inviting you to visit my website http://www.browardhomes4sale.net. It has a feature called Market Insider. It gives you local information such as market trends, schools, demographics and so much more for a specific zip code. If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Cordially,
Maria Jessica DeLuna
Keller Williams Partners Realty
Cell:954-882-1517
Email:mariajessica.deluna@gmail.com
Julio Ospina, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Juli,
The best way to do this is working with a Realtor that know the areas. We have access to demographics, schools, prices, market trends etc.
Buying a house is a combination of factors depending on your priorities and lifestyle.
Contact me if you need professional assistance.
Julio Ospina
Real estate Broker
Director of residential division
C.786-315-3500
Info@wiserealtors.com
Web Reference:  http://Wiserealtors.com