how do I get registered on Trulia so that I can list my open house?

Asked by Joe Roda, Cincinnati, OH Sat Apr 20, 2013

Answers

4
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Joe the area that Nellie is thinking of is the blog area. that does nothing to promote your home on Trulia. To have it shoe up you need to have a Realtor® lit your home and post it here. Only about 40% available in Cincinnati are posted on Trulia.
Nellie Schwe…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Sat Apr 20, 2013
If you are a licensed realtor you can set up a free account with Trulia and then you can claim your listing on Trulia, otherwise it is on Trulia but no one knows who is the listing agent. I advertise on trulia so I get 3-5 inquiries a week about other agents listings as well as my own listings. If you are a For Sale by Owner, there is a part of Trulia that allows you to post your home, but that is about all you can do. If you really want to sell your home list with a good realtor with lots of experience, today's real estate market is changing a little more every day.
Scott Baker, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Sat Apr 20, 2013
I may be wrong, but i believe that the properties you see on Trulia are a "feed" from the local MLS's from the area of the houses you search for.

So if your property is listed by a Realtor then it should show on Trulia.

If your property is not listed and you are not already working with another agent I would be happy to help

Scott Baker, Realtor
ERA REAL SOLUTIONS

513-227-5897

ps. If your house isn't listed by a Realtor you can advertise your open house on Craig's List
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Sat Apr 20, 2013
Hi Joe,
I'm sorry but Trulia does not allow for-sale-by-owner listings on their site. They say that this is a means to cut down on spammers using the site.

I suggest that you post it on Zillow.com and Craigslist.com as they will do it for free.

Best wishes!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty