how do I find short sales in Roland Park?

Asked by Mira, Roland Park, Baltimore, MD Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

8
Franklin Mor…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Thu May 31, 2012
Mira,

I work in an office that gets many of the foreclosure listings. I have access to short sales and foreclosures. There are many things to know before getting involved in these types of sales. I will be happy to meet with you to discuss representing you to find the property you want, no matter what the status of the sale.
Franklin Morgan
Century 21 Downtown
410.350.9864
Grant Whitel…, , 21236
Thu May 31, 2012
By working specifically with an agent who is able to pool for properties identified as short sales or foreclosures through the MRIS (Metropolitian Regional Information System). An ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) Agent would be the most preferable to use. Thanks .
Richard Peeb…, Agent, Hunt Valley, MD
Thu May 31, 2012
Greetings Mira; Because of the ROBO signing Mortgage Problem over the last few years the banks have been very lax in there pursuit to foreclosure on homes consequently many homes that should be in foreclosure and or short sale are not. The owners are still living in the house and not making any mortgage payments, sometimes as long as 18 months, I know hard to believe. But this is going to cease this year, therefore there will be a huge inventory of foreclosure/short sales to hit the market. There are no foreclosures or short sales in Roland Park right now, but if you'd like to be on the short list of clients who will be notified first when they do hit the market, just let me know asap richard121003@gmail.com or http://www.Baltimores-Best-Homes.com or 443-604-7008 or http://www.facebook.com/northbaltocty.

Richard Peebles - Realtor since 1989
Certified Distressed Property Expert CDPE
Bob Wiley, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Mira, That is a realively easy thing for us to do. Finding a really good deal, is a bit tougher. Also, there are other opportunities with foreclosures. Because I have contacts with many of the REO agents that get the foreclosures I can know days in advance when they are coming on the market. If you give me a call, I'd be happy to give you more information.
Bob 410 961-3610
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Mira,

Hire a competent realtor in your area. The best advice I can give you.

Best of Luck.
John Maranto, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Mira,

I would be happy to set up an automated search for you to help you identify those types of homes. Feel free to email me at john@topmarketpro.com or call me at 443 564 0952 and we can discuss what you are specifically looking for with regard to price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and any other amenities you may want in your home. I can then set up the search directly from my MLS account which will only focus on short sales. However, you also may want to consider keeping the search open to all properties because you never know if you will see a deal that is not a short sale. Just a suggestion.
Marney Kirk, Agent, Towson, MD
Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Mira!

A "short sale" home is usually listed in our multiple listing service, same as a "regular" home for sale would be.

If you are interested in finding homes in Roland Park, I would be happy to help. A search can be created in our MLS so when anything new comes on the market, you would get an email. Short Sales can be chosen as one of the fields, if that is all you want to view.

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Thank you!

Marney Kirk
Keller Williams Excellence Realty
Kimberly Jon…, , Baltimore County, MD
Thu May 31, 2012
When looking for properties you would consider buying, it is in your best interest to find a Buyer's Representative to work with who will educate you to the process, consult with you to determine your goals and use their real estate experience to help you achieve those goals. That is precisely how I work ; )

Having the opportunity to see a map of the "Road to Home Ownership" before you embark upon your journey will enable you to have as smooth a transaction as possible and avoid the potholes along the way. I provide a Buyer Consultation to meet with prospective clients, so we can determine if we would be a good match to work together.

I would love the opportunity to meet with you to see how I could serve you and become your resource for ALL things Real Estate and Beyond . . .