how do I find out information on a house that is in forclosure ? and the realtor?

Asked by Gail Soares, 01535 Mon Jul 6, 2009

Answers

5
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Tue Jul 7, 2009
One comment:

You don't need any information on the listing agent. You need your own representation. There's no advantage to calling up the Realtor who listed the house and making an offer through him or her. And there can be some disadvantages.

And one other suggestion: Make sure the Realtor you select has some experience with foreclosures. Just being able to find them on the MLS isn't sufficient.

Martin Macis…, Agent, South Portland, ME
Tue Jul 7, 2009
I have access to the MLS and a list of foreclosure properties (like all Realtors lol) but I can set you up with an email bulletin that sends certain properties to you automatically based on the criteria you select.

What's your price range? Yard? How many Bedrooms? What city?

My office lists exclusively Foreclosed properties so I know the ins and outs. Contact me at 207-400-4413 or mmacisso@hotmail.com

Let me know :p

Martin Macisso
Regency Realty
762 Main St
South Portland maine
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Mon Jul 6, 2009
Hi Gail,

You can contact me by email (cindy@prubay.com) and I can look it up for you. Just send me the address.

CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Tue Jul 7, 2009
Hi Gail,

I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and I have experience with foreclosed properties. Feel free to contact me. CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or cindy@prubay.com
Phil Adams, Agent, Bangor, ME
Mon Jul 6, 2009
Hi Gail,

I have complete list of all foreclosures for the State of Maine. My e-mail is adamsre@roadrunner.com, if you would e-mail me the address, we could get the ball rolling.

P Adams
944-1672