how do I find out if a property that was in REO status was already sold?

Asked by Mike, Hockessin, DE Thu Feb 5, 2009

(I see that it was in REO status two months ago, how do I go about contacting someone to find out if this property is still available?)

Answers

4
Steve Fisher, , Delaware
Wed Feb 11, 2009
You should pick a Realtor to work with. Everyone likes to look on their own, but only your Realtor can get the most up to date information. I have had clients that only wanted to see bank owned homes, and most of those sites are not up to date. Any Realtor would love to work with you. Steve Fisher
John and Mary…, Agent, Hockessin, DE
Thu Feb 5, 2009
Hello Mike,
We can look that up in the records database we have access to fi you give me the address.

We frequently work with investors on transactions of this type (and are investors ourselves) and would be glad to share answer any further questions you have - John's cell is 302-740-5872

Regards
John & Mary Luca
Web Reference:  http://www.TriStateTeam.com
Christopher…, Agent, Hockessin, DE
Thu Feb 5, 2009
I would be happy to get that information for you. I work with bank owned and other distressed properties. You can certainly contact me at 302-562-0628 or patakirealestate@gmail.com. Have a great day...................chris
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Thu Feb 5, 2009
Just ask. I am sure there is someone in your area will know. Answer back with the property address.

Also, a couple of other great sources would be either a Realtor and public records.

Terrence Charest