Home Buying in Dothan>Question Details

Slim D, Home Buyer in Abbeville, AL

how do I find houses for sale with owner financing?

Asked by Slim D, Abbeville, AL Sat Apr 21, 2012

I just went through a divorce... I lost my house that I bought at the age of 20 twelve years ago after I decided to marry thought I was doing the right thing. Now its hard for my kids and I 2 get another home...

Rodney Mason’s answer
Your real estate agent should be able to search for that for you. Many sellers willing to do a lease purchase will often advertise that in the listing. You do have to be careful that the seller is actually making the mortgage payments. For your own protection, you will want to make sure the real estate agent's company holds any deposits you may give.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
I have several in Dothan, Kinsey, Webb Ozark, that is what I do.
Call me 334-798-5555
Lee Whitman
Most MLS systems have a 'coded 'feature which lets realtors know which homes have seller financing available....best to find a local realtor you are confident with to perform a search of properties for you.