Home Buying in Tacoma>Question Details

Gipseatl32, Home Buyer in Tacoma, WA

how do I buy a house that is going to be foreclosed on in tacoma Wa?

Asked by Gipseatl32, Tacoma, WA Sun Nov 24, 2013

the house is a manufactured home about 30 years old. and its on 1 acre. the land was appraised at $ 59,000.00 and the home was appraised for $59,000.00 also. the owner stopped paying mortage payments 2 1/2 years ago. and also had 2 loans off the home, so was too much money. so the property will be foreclosed on soon. can I buy the property on a short buy.

Answers

4
Foreclosures have issues and manufactured homes have issues. As to the latter, not all manufactured homes have been "attached" to the land and had their vehicle titles eliminated. I would tread very carefully on this, particularly if you're thinking of buying this at foreclosure. As a short sale, it might be rather complicated, so I would definitely insist on an attorney based short sale negotiator to deal with the possible title issues, and as always, I would recommend that you consult your own attorney.

BTW, I find it very hard to believe that a 30 year old manufactured home would be worth $59,000, but that's not an area I deal in.
Call me or email with the information on the house please be sure your contact information is correct.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
There are so many possibilities and ways to answer this question that I would have to write several pages here to tell you what could happen. Bottom line is that if you want to buy a place to live in Tacoma, get your own buyers agent to work on your behalf and they can help you with this and anything else you may be interested in. You should also get pre-approved for a loan unless you are paying cash. I can help you with that if you want to contact me directly.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac

Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://TriStarFinance.com
Well that just depends on the stage of the foreclosure - often, a house that is in pre-foreclosure can be quite difficult and possible may not even go on the market. It may be that the bank will put the house up for auction. If you would like some more information, please feel free to contact me directly.