how come no one is taking care of the property at 16218 nolen rd. weeds 3 feet high. pretty poor property manager?

Asked by Concernedcitizen186, Dade City, FL Fri Aug 31, 2012

Answers

2
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Fri Aug 31, 2012
In our county, Osceola, you can call the realtor association and they will contact the listing broker about it. Now if the home is not listed yet, then you must contact the zoning department, they will clean it and place a lien on the property.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Fri Aug 31, 2012
This problem is going to get worse, before it gets better:
The Banks are holding on to a lot of property, and they don't want to spend a dime on it.
When we see this, .maybe we should have a sign made that says "THIS PROPERTY OWNED BY XYZ BANK"

some cities are passing ordinances that they have to maintain the property or the coty will do it and bill the Bank; Clovis is one.

I have seen Realtors spend their own money, on REO's, so that they can sell the property. I have done it myself; but it can get expensive, with no pay-back.