how close to boat ramp, and golf?

Asked by dangreni, Cape Coral, FL Mon Mar 24, 2014

Answers

4
AJ Ackerman, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Apr 10, 2014
2: Cape Coral is a Boater’s Paradise and Fun for All Water Lovers

If you own a boat, or have ever wanted to, then there truly aren’t many better places to live than Cape Coral, Florida. Put simply, Cape Coral is paradise for water lovers. Those who are new to the area are often shocked to learn that this city has over 400 miles of canals and waterways! This makes it both easy and affordable to get a waterfront home, or have easy access to a canal.

Nearly half of Cape Coral homes on canals actually have water access directly to the Gulf of Mexico. Boaters often make Cape Coral their home, solely for that reason. In about 20 minutes, their boat is off the dock and in the sparkling waters of the Gulf – ready for fishing, water sports, or just good times!

The local Department of Parks and Recreation keeps 5 boat launching facilities open to
the public:

• BMX Boat Ramp, SW 7th Court just north of Trafalgar
• Burnt Store Boat Ramp, 230 Burnt Store Road South
• Horton Park Boat Ramp, 2600 SE 26th Place
• Rosen Park Boat Ramp, 2414 SE 15th Terrace
• Yacht Club Boat Ramp, 5815 Driftwood Parkway

For those who love to be on the water, but don’t have a boat of their own, dozens of charter fishing groups offer reasonably priced excursions, both near the shore and for deep sea fishing. Even if you don’t know anything about boating, when you move to Cape Coral, you will meet plenty of people who do! If you start chatting up a neighbor, you might find yourself on his boat before the week is over. If you love the water, retiring to Cape Coral is the perfect choice.
Robert Guth, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Because your profile lists you as a "Home Buyer in Mariner", using that area as an assumed location, the closest boat ramp for you would be at 230 Burnt Store Road South, Cape Coral, FL 33991.

Royal Tee and Coral Oaks would be the closest golf courses.

If you need any additional help, or would like to search homes for sale privately, please feel free to enjoy my website:

http://www.capecoralfortmyershomesonline.com
Hi, my name is Tammy Caldwell we live in AL. I am trying to sell 2 lots for my mother (Edith Jackson) if you could please help me. Address is 608 NW 3rd Ln Cape Coral. My email address is tcaldwell@centurytel.net my phone # is (334)504-0872. Thanks much!!
Flag Thu Aug 14, 2014
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Apr 5, 2014
What property are you inquiring on? If you provide the address we will be able to assist you.
Barbara Klare, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Apr 3, 2014
You didn't give an address so this is the info I can give you.

Here's a boat ramp map. The red dots are the public boat ramps. http://www.leeparks.org/maps/Overview_maps/boat_ramp_map.html

These are the Cape Coral golf courses. There are many others all over Lee County
http://www.golflink.com/golf-courses/city.aspx?dest=cape+coral+fl