how can rent to own a home without it being based on your credit score?

Asked by teresa.evans68, Columbus, OH Sun Jan 27, 2013

ref. the Britany Hills area

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1050016870-285-Nashoba-Ave-Co…

Answers

1
Lauren Swieterman’s answer
Lauren Swiet…, Agent, Columbus, OH
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Teresa

First you need a agent whom is experienced in lease option/purchase deals and I would be more than happy to help

In regards to this property, a lease term of # years, 1, 2, 3, whatever seller is entertaining, a % or small amount up front in down payment, your 1st months rent and security deposit etc... Once lease is up perform a purchase with % of ALL rent accumulated PLUS the money up front to apply to purchase price

This in negotiating is where you need a detailed agent to present figures to seller. Make sure it makes sense, a lot of owner or unrepresented sellers will ask for terms that doesnt make sense for buyer in the end, or not apply any rent which is essentially the whole goal in this creative source of financing. Have you reached out to a lender to see how long your financial situation would take to mend , ?

Email me or call I would be able to help further

Good luck hope this helps!
L.swieterman@gmail.com