Home Buying in Ewa Beach>Question Details

Germs, Home Buyer in Ewa Beach, HI

how can i view this property? 91-1151 kaunolu st.

Asked by Germs, Ewa Beach, HI Tue Jun 29, 2010

Answers

3
Aloha Germs,

Please check the address and write back. That address is not listed for sale in the MLS.
Where did you find the address? It's possible it could be a foreclosure, however.

Frank
Web Reference: http://www.hawaiihome.biz/
Aloha Germs, This address isn't on the market. I can show you other similar properties if you give me more information on what you are looking for, then just let me know when you would like to take a look at it and I can schedule it for a private showing. Give me a call at 561-9562 or email me at gqriodil@century21homefinders.net. Mahalo!
You can always look at it while driving by.

Any realtor, real estate agent, or broker can show you any property for sale. Just do NOT use the listing agent for your agent. Their first priority is the seller and getting them a high price. You come in second. Just as you would not use the coach of an opposing team to win a game you should not use the realtor of the seller.