how can i get info on a home located at 108 scottsdale circle, liverpool, 13088?

Asked by Kristina, Liverpool, NY Wed Apr 9, 2008

the home i am wondering about is 108 scottsdale circle, the home i believe is vacant and was on the market but didn't sell. How do i go about finding if its still available

Answers

2
Jerry Coe, T…, , Liverpool, NY
Wed Dec 9, 2009
This listung has expired. However, if you are interested, I will contact the owner asking if you can preview the home.

If you provide an e-mail address, i can forward the most current listings from our multiple listing service using your criteria and area(s). Additionally, as new listings come available, this propgram will promptly e-mail you. This program provides the most accurate and current information possible.

I have been in the real estate profession for 26 years and am conversent will all areas in Onondaga County and its environs.

I acn be contacted at: hatman@twcny.rr.com (e-mail) and 315-430-6661 (cell/voice).

Anticipating hearing from you.

Jerry Cor, The "Hat Man"
David and Ju…, Agent, Camillus, NY
Mon Apr 14, 2008
Hi Kristina,
Sorry about the delay in responding. I would like to know if you have received an answer about the home at 108 Scottsdale. Also, if you haven't, I would be happy to work on this for you but I would need a bit more information. I'm pretty sure I can get info for you but, before spending the time on it, could you please let me know what your situation is? What are your plans for purchasing a home and if you have been pre-qualified for a mortgage (or if you are paying cash?). I'm not just being nosey - my husband and I are specialists in working with buyers and know that questions like these are paramount to us giving you the very best service that you need. I will look forward to hearing back from you and then will get right on it.
Thanks, Judy NuHavun, Syracuse, NY 315-372-3028