how can I start investing in real estate in nyc?

Asked by Brett, New York, NY Thu Jul 24, 2008

Answers

2
Jeff and Gin…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Especially since it appears you are new to real estate investment, the safest course of action is to consult a good Realtor with years of experience in successfully advising investors in your area. Usually the seller will pay the commission and you will profit by selecting the properties most likely to appreciate in value for your short or long-term investment goals. If you would like to contact me, I would be happy to suggest an outstanding Realtor in your area. A Realtor with the CRS designation is among the top 5% of Realtors nationwide. I can help you find that Realtor.
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Short answer: Buy something! Better answer - hire an agent who can help you analyze opportunities. If you are looking for a long term hold rental property, there is one formula. If you are looking for fix & flip opps, whole different ball game; looking for development land - yet another arena. If you need a referral to an agent in that area, I am happy to help you - but you'll have to tell me what you have in mind. vchrisner@kw.com