how can I pick by an adress?

Asked by jack, North Port, FL Thu Mar 21, 2013

I want the listing for 3174 Tulsa Ave. Northport,Fla. mls # 34286

Answers

3
Debbie Benni…, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Mar 21, 2013
Hi Jack,
I'm the listing agent for the property at 3174 Tulsa Ave in North Port. Call me if you would like to make an appointment to see this property.
Debbie Bennice
Century 21 Almar & Associates
19700 Cochran Blvd
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Email: Debbiebennice@msn.com
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Mar 21, 2013
The correct MLS # for this home is C7038687. It is still showing as Active. The list price is $129,800.
Move in Ready!! Don't miss out on this lovely 3/2/2 Pool Home. Open floor plan as you walk in the front door. Features new ceramic tile flooring, new carpet, new paint and high vaulted ceilings. There are four sliding glass doors out to the pool and lanai area. Master slider goes out to the covered area of the lanai. Kitchen features breakfast bar, room for small table and all appliances stay including the washer and dryer in the two car garage. Fenced in back yard. Great Location! Close to shopping, restaurants and schools. Put this one on your list to see before it is gone.

I would be happy to send you the listing or show you the home. You can also search on my web site for the listing. Just type in the MLS # at http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/. If I can answer any questions or help in any way, please contact me.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
Angela Meyer, Agent, North Port, FL
Thu Mar 21, 2013
In the search box type in the address that you are interested in and hit enter and it should bring it up. If you would like more information about that property feel free to contact me at (941) 275-7668 and I can help you with that. I am with RE/MAX Anchor in North Port and I actually live in North Port Also.