Lawrence Cla…, Home Buyer in Zephyrhills, FL

how can I learn about the condition of the property at 2127 new bedford dr, sun city center?

Asked by Lawrence Clark, Zephyrhills, FL Tue Sep 4, 2012

Does anyone know which Bank foreclosed on it?

When a property is foreclosed upon, it takes about a year for all the legal work to be completed.
2127 New Bedford Dr is not currently an active listing in the MLX, so there is no information for it. When a home is listed and being sold by the owner who lived in the property, a Seller's Disclosure Statement is required which answers much about the property. In addition, photos can be taken to view it. If it is a foreclosed property or being sold by family members who did not reside in the property, they can state that fact and they have no knowledge about it. How did you come to ask about this property?
I found it on is being auctioned by on-line only and cash only, so I cannot parcipate as I cannot show that I have liquid funds available on hand. I have pre-aproval letter from Wells Fargo etc, but this type auction is different. Maybe you buy it and sell to me! Starting bid is $19,000!! But I can't find out why so cheap. Bidding starts on Sept 17th thru 19th, on-line only. Keep me posted if you will!!
Flag Sat Sep 8, 2012
Your Realtor can request a copy of the Seller's Property Disclosure. Most Bank owned will not have a disclosure and some investor "flips" may also refuse to sign a Seller's Disclosure --claiming because they have never lived at the property they aren't aware of the condition. In Florida our laws require a Seller to disclose any defects that aren't obviously seen.

So if you're not yet working with a Realtor, that is your second 2nd after getting a written preapproval letter from a well known lender or credit union--unless you're able to buy with ALL CASH.

Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty