how can I find property with 2 home in kenwood california one house the other single wide moble home?

Asked by Wmcadoo, Kenwood, CA Mon Aug 17, 2009

it doesn't have to be for sale

Answers

3
Phillip Sull…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Mon Feb 24, 2014
For any and all questions about Kenwood, Sonoma and/or the Valley of the Moon please contact me. I am a native and currently live with Kenwood's Mt. Hood and Sugarloaf Park as my back yard vista. I have structured a deal in the past where we arranged two residences on the property. Working closely with the Sonoma County Permit & Resource Management Dept. (where I was once an assistant to the County Real Estate Manager) it can be done. Preparation is the key!

psullivan@cbnorcal.com / http://www.caMoves.com/phil.sullivan
Patty Marken, Agent, Sonoma, CA
Mon Aug 17, 2009
The best way is to find a local realtor who knows the area and can investigate on your behalf. Why not a home with a guest house? There is a property on Adobe Canyon that has two units existing. What is your price range? Let me know and if it is a fit I can e mail you the lisitng.
Patty Marken
Lynn Bowen, Agent, Sebastopol, CA
Mon Aug 17, 2009
Not 100% sure of your question. Are you asking how to locate any and all properties in Kenwood that have that specific scenario on them? If you have a Realtor working on your behalf they can help you with that thru the MLS search but it will take a bit of diggin around as that is a pretty specific type of search. Of course the MLS has predominantly properties that are "For Sale". Property Tax records should indicate if a property has more then one residence on it but will not always indicate what type of a second residence, and the tax records are not always accurate. It's a tool that can be used but isn't perfect.

What are you trying to accomplish and why? More information on the reasoning behind your question will help to answer it in a way that may help you.

I'm happy to discuss this with you either privately thru email Lynn@DomaineRE.com or by phone 707-695-3814.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lynn Bowen
Domaine Real Estate
Lynn@DomaineRE.com
707-695-3814