how can I find out where to put an offer in a hud home, my agent isnt sure how to do it online. called the listing agent and she wont work in my area

Asked by stacey dove, Nevada City, CA Sat Jul 2, 2011

how soon does hud reply to the offer, should I bid at full price, its sold once and fell out due to septic issues, really want this property, its a holiday weekend and dont know how to get a bid in asap

Answers

1
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sat Jul 2, 2011
You asked this question before and I gave you the link to HUD: http://hudhomestore.com/HudHome/Index.aspx

When you go on the site and find the home you are looking for you will see the bid deadline. You do not have to bid full price but if it is a hot property that would change things. If you get the bid they respond as soon as it closes and then you have to submit earnest money (usually 10% by certified check) and fill out their forms, these are all sent to the agent with explicit instructions on how to do it. There are strict timelines for everything but it is a fairly easy process.
Surely there is a real estate office open in Nevada City or Grass Valley that can help you. Good luck.