how can I find out when a house in woodland hills, encino, or tarzana in california are first listed for sale?

Asked by Ne, Woodland Hills, CA Wed Oct 8, 2008

I am trying to purchase a property in woodland hills, encino or tarzana but I seem to get late to all properties listed in the MLS.com or trulia or other. When I go to see the properties, they have a offers or they are on escrow.

Answers

5
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Wed Oct 8, 2008
Ne
You are obviously not working with a Realtor. I have heard the same story from other frustrated buyers.
The truth is that most buyers use the services of a Realtor. Most active Realtors are in the market daily and when a great deal comes on the market, it may never hit the local paper, web, or even MLS (unless it reads "Sold Before Processing".

I suggest that you find a local expert Realtor and sit down and interview them. You want someone that will look for a home for you. To give you an idea, about 20% of homes on the market are priced right and prepared for sale. Those are the "good deals". 80% of homes are over-priced and just sit there.

If you need a top agent in Woodland Hills, I have a great one I can refer you to.
Craig Elie, , 91356
Wed Oct 8, 2008
I can set you up on an alert system that will notify you daily of new listings, also you will have access to change your search criteria as needed. It's a great tool, it can even show you how many days a property has been on the market. Send me an email and I will set you up.
Sara Mehrpou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Jan 12, 2011
Please sign up for new listing alerts at http://www.newlosangeleshomesearch.com.

Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Wed Oct 8, 2008
Hi Ne,

This is really easy to do on Trulia. If you search for listings in any area, you can sign up to receive email alerts when new listings are added to our database that match your search criteria. If you access the link below you'll see all homes for sale in the three areas you mentioned. You can refine your search criteria using the filters on the left side of the page and you'll find the option to sign up for email alerts right at the top of the page.

I hope you find this helpful!

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Bandele Ogun…, Agent, Woodland Hills, CA
Wed Oct 8, 2008
Hello Ne:

I am a real estate broker in Woodland Hills that specializes in properties in Woodland Hills, Encino and Tarzana and surroundings. I can send you a FREE automatic email alert of all listings in your preferred cities. If you provide me with your email address by calling me at 818-825-6996 or you can go to my website and sign-up for Dailing Listings Alert. My website is http://www.BogunEnterprises.com; from there go to "Listings"; from there, select "Sign-Up for Daily Listing Alerts". Cheers