homes under 90,000. in central Tucson area

Asked by Rev Sunee Robinson, Phoenix, AZ Thu Oct 3, 2013

Answers

6
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Need to know a little more and I can set up free search for you and we can get started. Call/text me at 520-548-8940 or email at ric925az@gmail.com. Thanks and we can get started.
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hi Butgod803,

Are you pre-approved with a lender? If not, that should be any potential buyers first step. Next, start a relationship with a local Realtor. I work the Central Tucson Market, I know it very well. There are not many properties available in this price range, in fact 3/2 under $100K are becoming harder and harder to find. The inventory has been bought by investors and first time home buyers over the past 1-2 years.

I would recommend you click on a couple of the local agent's profiles that took the time to answer your question & start a relationship today. For example, once I speak with a client & review their search criteria, I am able to send them a list of all the available properties in their price range, that meet their search criteria. Sites like Zillow and Trulia are nice free tools, however I have found their listings are not very up-to-date. Many times a potential client will contact me, interested in a property on the site that is not really available, it is already Active Contingent.

Best of luck in your search, Butgod803.

Spirit

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com
Christina Es…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Oct 3, 2013
What's your email? You can call me at 520-400-0904 and I can email the properties you wish to see to you.
- Christina
Kat Tyree, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Oct 3, 2013
I work central Tucson - what are your search parameters? That will tell us if you can get what you want. Central is a huge area, and depending on the neighborhood and home condition you need, it is do-able.

Please call me - I am an experienced buyers agent, and can tailor a search for you!

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Tierra Antigua Realty
520-730-5540
Wendy Winters, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Thu Oct 3, 2013
I would be more than happy to help with your home search in Central Tucson. Please contact me at wendywinters@tierraantigua.com or use search tool available on my Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/WendyWintersRealtor
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ric Mills, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Thu Oct 3, 2013
I Understand. If you contact me, we can help with both matters. The home in Phx and a home in Tucson. Let me know your contact info and I will set up the searches. Thanks, Hope I hear from you soon.