Home Buying in Burnsville>Question Details

roselovely42, Other/Just Looking in Burnsville, MN

home buying in burnsville!! (:

Asked by roselovely42, Burnsville, MN Sat May 19, 2012

Is there any homes that are 5 bedroom and at least 2 bathroom in apple valley, burnsville , eden prairie , eagan , and bloomington? And also that were built 1980s-2012

Jennifer Sexton’s answer
Good evening,

There are many homes available with the criteria you asked about. I would welcome to the opportunity to speak with you to narrow down the search to the perfect home for you.

As a Life long Burnsville resident and agent, I would be happy to show you why Burnsville is a lovely area to live. However, I can accommodate any of the areas you mentioned.

Jennifer Sexton
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
There are many homes available in the South Metro area. New listings come in every day and often times sell with in a week or less. I would be happy to meet with you to get a better idea of what type of home you are looking for. We can begin to look at any time. Please feel free to give me a call.
Thanks much,
Laura Claypole