home buying in burnsville!! (:

Asked by roselovely42, Burnsville, MN Sat May 19, 2012

Is there any homes that are 5 bedroom and at least 2 bathroom in apple valley, burnsville , eden prairie , eagan , and bloomington? And also that were built 1980s-2012

Answers

2
Laura Claypo…, Agent, Burnsville, MN
Mon Aug 19, 2013
There are many homes available in the South Metro area. New listings come in every day and often times sell with in a week or less. I would be happy to meet with you to get a better idea of what type of home you are looking for. We can begin to look at any time. Please feel free to give me a call.
Thanks much,
Laura Claypole
612-670-6325
Jennifer Sex…, , Shakopee, MN
Sat May 19, 2012
Good evening,

There are many homes available with the criteria you asked about. I would welcome to the opportunity to speak with you to narrow down the search to the perfect home for you.

As a Life long Burnsville resident and agent, I would be happy to show you why Burnsville is a lovely area to live. However, I can accommodate any of the areas you mentioned.

Jennifer Sexton
Jennifersexton@edinarealty.com
952-495-7653