hi there pleasse can you let me have the details for 5 coleman drive san rafael california 94901 should the property become available, many thanks,m

Asked by Jill, 94901 Sat Nov 6, 2010

hello please can you let me have the property details for number 5 coleman drive san rafael california 94901 should they come on to the market, many thanks jillian veal. e.mail kit hodgson@waitrose.com thank you co much

Answers

5
David Poulsen, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Sun Nov 7, 2010
The best way to track a house not on the market is to work with a Realtor, who can keep watch daily for that property or others that are similar in the neighborhood that may come on the market. I happen to work that market in Marin County and would be happy to help you. Give me a call.
Mary Kay and…, Agent, San Rafael, CA
Sat Nov 6, 2010
Jill,

As Liz said, the property tax bill is sent to an address other than the property address, which usually means that it is not owner occupied. It appears that there was a transfer by affadavit in May 1999, so there has been no activity regarding the property since then.

If you'd like us to do some further investigation, we would be more than happy to assist you. Our office is right in Central San Rafael, so we are close to the property.

Let us know!!

Mary Kay and Kathy
Liz Williams…, Agent, Mill Valley, CA
Sat Nov 6, 2010
Hi Jill,
I assume from your question that you know that this home is not on the market nor has it been in the last year. I did look up on the tax records to see what was going on with it. The owner's have a different address in San Rafael, so its possible that this home is a rental property for them? If there is a sign up on the property, I would give that number a call. Alot of times, real estate signs are put up ahead of time before the home goes on the market. But as of right now this home is not on the MLS, so there is not much I can tell you.
The current owners have owned it since 1999. The house was built in 1957, it is a 3br/2ba home with a seperate garage, it is 1966sq ft. the lot is 8,625 feet. There is nothing to indicate that this home would need to go on the market for financial reasons. It looks like the current owners do not owe anything on it. I could be wrong, but this is what is looking like from their tax info.
If you want to know if the owners would be interested in sellng, drop me a line, there would be a way to approach this as well.
My email address is: lwilliamson@fhallen.com
LIz
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sat Nov 6, 2010
I was curious why you couldn't look up this information online as you can here in Texas. But it seems in Marin County unless you have the parcel number you can't get this information. As Anna suggested you need to hook up with a Realtor who can help you with this. Let me know if you need a referral to one, I could help you with that.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Nov 6, 2010
If you are interested in knowing if and when the property of interest becomes available, do consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can keep an eye out and notify you should any status changes occur.