hi my name is angela. Im looking for 5 to 7 bedroom house with back yard in east new york area

Asked by Angela kenner, Brooklyn, NY Tue May 14, 2013

Answers

6
Phillip Benn’s answer
Phillip Benn, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Tue May 14, 2013
Hi Angela,
"Your wish is my command"
But wait, let me clarify. I am not a "Genie" I am just an agent who knows the real estate inventory in East New York neighborhood and will make your buying experience easier.

Phillip Benn
Kings Realty Professionals
7219 Ave N
Brooklyn NY 11234
347-526-3501
Audrey DeJes…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Hello Angela,

I hope you have located the homes of your dreams by now, but if you haven't I would love to help.
Let me send you a list of properties that fit your bedroom criteria but most importantly let me help you understand the process and show you options you may not be aware of. Buying a home is not just about the number of bedrooms its about your life style and what you want to get out of a home.

Call me it your still looking

Audrey DeJesus
Exit Realty Central
718-848-5900 Ext. 207
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue May 14, 2013
Why not simply work with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Dawud Willia…, , Bronx, NY
Tue May 14, 2013
Hi Brenda,

I'd be more then happy to assist you in finding the perfect location for you. If this is an investment property I have a number of properties available in the E New York area

Please feel free to call or email me so I can better assist you

Dawud Williams
646-344-9593
Dawwilliams@rapidnyc.com
Ferhana Naeem, Agent, New York, NY
Tue May 14, 2013
Hey Brenda consider working with an agent. I can assist u in finding the right home for u and ur family as i can offer u professional help and resources feel free to contact me

Ferhana Naeem
Coldwell banker reliable
Cell 7185171213
Office 7189213100
Keiko Matsum…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue May 14, 2013
Angela

I am happy to help you to find a perfect home for you. Tell me what is your budge and time frame?
You can call me 646-327-1121 or email me kei@corcoran.com

Looking forward to hear from you

Keiko Matsumura