Home Buying in El Paso>Question Details

Claudia, Other/Just Looking in Anthony, TX

hi i was wondering how can we get to see the foreclosure homes on line?thank you

Asked by Claudia, Anthony, TX Mon Jan 21, 2013

Answers

3
Jorge Reyes’ answer
Please contact me at your earliest convenience and will begin emailing you foreclosure properties within El Paso county. I will also discuss the positives and negatives of foreclosure homes.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Jorge Reyes
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com
Are you looking specifically for foreclosures or just a good deal. Foreclosure homes aren't always the greatest deals. People that couldn't afford their house payments most likely could afford or just didn't do basic maintenance on the home either. So when you buy them they can need a lot of work.

Some foreclosures, but not all get listed with agents and are in the mls. The link below will take you to foreclosed homes for sale in Anthony Canutillo and El Paso. You can contact me for more homes or more info.

Good Luck in your search
You can view all the homes available through a Realtor (foreclosures included) in El Paso on my website RiaRealtor.com. If there is something specific you are looking for I can also do a search for you and send you properties that match your criteria.