hi i am tracey and i would like to buy a house in los angles but i live in california

Asked by roadrunner_ryn, Los Angeles, CA Wed Sep 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081054656-2189-Sunset-Plaza-…

Answers

19
Brian Byhower, Agent, Hermosa Beach, CA
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Out of curiosity, has Tracey contacted any of the 15+ agents that have repied? Seems to me that questions are asked and help is offered, but nothing happens. Have any agents on here ever closed a transaction with any of these leads? I'm just curious. Please don't get all bent out of shape and answer with "there are on dumb questions" that's not what I'm asking. Thanks all.
Kathleen Bec…, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Hi Tracey:

How may I help you buy your dream house?

Please contact me directly.

Kat Becker, Realtor
Estates, Residential, Commercial
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@hotmail.com
(323) 819-4760
Renee Kische, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Have you narrowed down on conditional specifics like:
School, walkability, views, type of house, etc.?
With so little inventory coming to market, knowing what you're looking for can spark a conversation with a seller, who might not even have their house on the market. There have been several transactions closed simply by instigating a conversation with a home owner, who owns a house you want to live in, that's not for sale...everyone has their price.

Stay connected,
Renee Kische
http://www.AccessHollywoodRealEstate.com
Renee Kische, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Sep 27, 2012

Stay connected,
Renee Kische
Gabino_Barre…, , Lawndale, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Before you start looking for properties you need to find a Lender first because the realtor is going to find you one anyways. I help people all over California and ill be more than happy to help you get a home loan. You will know exactly how much you will qualify and know your monthly payments in a few hours after I receive the documents that are necessary. Call me to set everything up. Good luck!!

Gabino Barrera Jr.
Mortgage Professional

SWBC Mortgage
23705 Crenshaw BLVD. Suit 101
Torrance, CA 90505
424-236-1655-Cell
310-891-1700-Office
1-877-655-1827-Fax
gbarrera@swbc.com

CA-DOC861438
License by the State of California Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Act
Valeria Misa…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
I would be happy to work with you on seeing and purchasing this property or any other we may find to your liking.
Please contact me at:
(310) 614-6489
valeriamm@motronearealestate.com
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Sometimes it's worth just to read the answers! Brian, thank you for always just getting to the point! Gotta give your answers a thumbs up!
Brian Byhower, Agent, Hermosa Beach, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hey cp,
I have a question. Every time you answer questions here on Trulia, you really try to promote Shannon Chang. Out of curiosity, are you dating her, married to her, or owe her something? You don't have to answer but I see you do answer a lot of questions here with pretty much the same answer, "call Shannon Chang". What gives?
Brian Byhower, Agent, Hermosa Beach, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Tracey,
Actually, it's lucky you live in California. In order to live in Los Angeles, you would HAVE to live in California. Unless of course you want to live in Los Angles, and I'm not sure where that city is.
Los Angeles is city in California (state), fool!
Flag Tue Jan 21, 2014
SERGEY FEDNOV…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Please call me direct so we can arrange a private showing of this property for you!

Please contact me anytime! 

______________________________ 
Free Consultation 424-777-9377 

Help with any Real Estate Transaction Buy & Sell! 

Thank you for your time. 

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com 
Victor Migen…, Agent, Eagle Rock, VA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Tracy, go to VICTORMIGENES.COM and there you will find info on my service, i am a native to Los Angeles, its my backyard, i know every nook and cranny of this city, i can help.
vic
Madelaine Ko…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hi Tracey,
If you need any help , i would love to show you 2189 Sunset Plaza. Call me and let's go see it!!! or for any other information don't hesitate to call! It is by appointment.

Kind Regards,

Madelaine Kolisnyk
310.869.1712
http://www.madelainek.com learn all about me!!!
Los Angeles is my backyard, lived here my entire life.
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
I suggest you contact a good agent and work with them. I have had a great deal of success working with Shannon Chang 626-319-8545. She is very knowledgeable, trustworthy and tells you things they way they are. Good luck!
Sang and Son…, Agent, Los Angeles CA 90069, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
It's a new listing and available to see by appointment. Please call us if you need help making an appointment or need more information.

sandandsonya@gmail.com
http://www.sangandsonya.com
Douglas Perez…, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hey roadrunner_ryn,

That's right any one of us can help you out. Are you pre-approved for financing?

Let me know.

Douglas Perez
(213) 375-8741
Morcos Azer, Agent, La Habra, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
You are on the right website. Here on Trulia.com, you can find House, The Real Estate Agent, and the Lender. Also you are on the right track by asking your question right here and getting a lot of people to share their experience with you. Good Luck
Liliana Alfo…, Agent, Studio City, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Hi Tracey,
What are your plans? If you come to Los Angeles, I will be happy to show you properties. I also can send you listings in your price range, but I would need some more information on your search criteria. Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns or if you are thinking of putting an offer without coming down. You also need to be preapproved by a lender, unless you are buying cash.
Let me know if I can be of help!

Liliana Alfonso
Rodeo Realty
12345 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
liliana2sell@gmail.com
818-414-0396 cell
818-761-7277 fax
http://www.liliana4realestate.com
DRE # 01759367
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Sep 26, 2012
OH, OK. I was going to say isn't LA in California. You will probably have to make a trip to Calf sometime to see the homes. I have sold homes sight unseen to buyers a few times but they always come to see them sometime before the closing to be sure it's what they want. Speak to a lender to be sure you can qualify for a loan. Speak to a Realtor in Calf and go from there. Finding a good Realtor out there is important and finding one that is good with email and returning calls will make it easier for you. They can suggest a local lender that you can call and speak to about getting qualified to be sure you can buy and at what price.
roadrunner_r…, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
i ment to say i live in miami