hi! do you think i can find some brick multi unit town house as a investment property close to downtown Atlanta in $30,000?

Asked by Nooruddin Mohammed, Brooklyn, NY Wed Dec 25, 2013

Answers

10
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Jan 3, 2014
This is similar to what happens here in Florida. Some experienced agents who know how to work the MLS and their database well will report the deals are GONE.
=
Others who have conduits into the four invisible markets will say.."Hold on a minute! These deals are out there." HOWEVER....
-
The REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL must decide after finding such a deal:
1. $30,000, Do I buy it myself.
2. Will I be loyal to those who have been loyal to me and give the deal to my trusted and true investors.
3. Do I select a "Fist Look' buyer who has demonstrated they are serious.
4. Do I select a "B" list investor who is wanting a deal, but hasn't been tested
5. Do I use this to create a reciprocal with a builder/contractor I've been trying to connect with.
6. Push to my wholesalers
7. Push to my flippers
8. Push to my database of buyers
9. Push to agents for their buyer consideration
10. Push to franchise for buyer consideration
11. Send to MLS to get represented buyers.
12. Offer to someone I do not know.
-
Wow! You are #12 in a long list of preferred buyers. What may be a good idea is to contact an Venetian Hills real estate professional and get on one of those lists way ahead of #11, cause as number 12, you are unlikely to have the opportunity to grab the prize.
Todd Shoemak…, Agent, Roswell, GA
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Were you able to get someone honest to help you? Let me know, there are still great deals out there but $30K would only be if you wanted to be in very depressed areas in Atlanta and they would need alot of work.
tshoemaker@psatlanta.com 678-485-2922
Tracy Jones, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Fri Dec 27, 2013
Don't believe the hype. There are still deals out there. I've seen multi-units for $30K and below. It depend on what you want to put into the rehab. Please contact me to discuss further 404-939-5307.

Tracy Jones
First United Realty
Arkla, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Fri Dec 27, 2013
The $30k sales are a thing of the pass! The investors & hedge funds are buying homes all cash @ above market value. You can maybe find some deals a hour outside of Atlanta. Nothing in dtown, midtown, or buckhead will go for $30k. If so , it will have multiple offers cash above $150k minimum!
Arkla, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Fri Dec 27, 2013
You must be joking! $30k in downtown is like a $50 bill at the bar! Be realistic here. Go $300000!
you can find one....
Flag Tue May 6, 2014
Cheryl Kates, , Atlanta, GA
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Hey Mohammed,

I think we can find multi units for $30,000 close to Downtown Atlanta. Please contact me at 404-781-3596.
Nooruddin Mo…, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Thu Dec 26, 2013
So what is the min range?
Fred Yancy, Agent, Woodstock, GA
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Not for $30,000 - those days are long gone. The real estate industry and economy in general has steadily been improving. You can purchase single family homes for $30,000 but they will need an equal amount of work to make them livable.
Jack Wiles, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Thu Dec 26, 2013
Multi units are available but more expensive.

Jack Wiles
Jack Wiles Realty
404-784-6344
Robert Taylor, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Dec 25, 2013
That is not a realistic purchase price.
Best of luck in your search.
If you would like some professional advice feel free to email me directly.

Robert Taylor