hello,looking for a agent to submit a offer with out a pre approval letter but phone verification of the same!

Asked by jellybean19526, Pottsville, PA Fri Feb 15, 2013

Answers

3
Alan Openshaw, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Southampton, PA
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Hello Jellybean,

what is the purpose of the phone verification. If I can pre-qualify you, I can send an email to your agent with a pre-approval letter. What is the problem? It does not make any sense.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Alan, She is working with a credit specialist who is a former broker he does not have pre approval letters but will verify that every thing checks out with the 642 creditscore and 1 credit account and she will Qualify for a fha loan
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
Sharon Sapp, Agent, Reading, PA
Fri Feb 15, 2013
It may be legitimate, but if I were the listibg agent and I received an offer where the buyer;s lender refused to put a pre-approval on paper and would only do it on the phone, I would be very suspicious.
A live phone call with a live person is more legitimate than A letter thats states pre approved but not commitment to a loan until its is officially underwritten!
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013
He is a former broker, now a credit Specialist! What happens when the pre Approval gets to under Writing and they find a credit concern, what good is that letter that I just got 20 days ago, Its meaningless!
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013
, ,
Fri Feb 15, 2013
That's a tough position. Why can't the person doing the phone verification submit a letter? Even if you find an agent to put the offer in it will be a very difficult to get the seller to accept an offer without seeing a pre approval letter
Have the sellers call the # if they want to sell or have the agent call
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013