George Schmi…, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

hello,i am interested IN THE harbor view rd. area. could you please send me some info on homes for sale in this area. thank you G S

Asked by George Schmitt, Port Charlotte, FL Sun Oct 2, 2011

Answers

5
Hello George, after researching your question, I have found that there are several condos for sale on Harbor View Rd. and some mobile homes. If you let me know what you are looking for I will try and find it for you. I would be glad to send you info on the listings now on the market if you so desire. Just drop me a line and we can talk about it Thanks George. Jeff Runyan Remax Palm Realty 941-979-2843
I know I am repeating what other realtors said, but you really do need to provide a little more information - price range, type of home, number of bedrooms, etc. Also, need to know if you need financing and have you made arrangements for that. So, please contact me so I can guide you through the process.

Linda Atkinson, PA, ABR, GRI
ReMax Anchor of Marina Park
941-661-4294
lindaatk@comcast.net
Happy to make your dream a reality but I need to know the dream!

Email me what your dreaming about at

Kevin@kevincloutier.com

Cheers

Kevin
Harborview Rd runs from I-75 to 41 in Charlotte County. There are mobile homes for sale in the $23,900 price range all the way up to single family homes in the $1 million price range. What type of home are you looking for and in what price range? Here are some of the communities. Do you have a development in mind?

Mobile homes - Mary Lu Mobile Home Park
Condos - Tala Lakes, Rolls Landing, Peace River Preserve
Single Family Homes - Doran Heights, Sheltons, Charlotte Shores, Suncoast Harbors, Decosters to Harborview

If you could send me your criteria and contact information, I would be happy to send you some listings. Feel free to search my web site or my company web site for listings as well.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Green Lion Realty
Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com, 941-276-6185
http://www.greenlionrealty.com
HI George,
Id be happy to. First, I need to know what you are looking for and what your price range is. Harbor view has mobile home communities and Condos and single family homes. Need to know what you are leaning towards, so I can tailor a search for you.
Call or email me and I would be happy to help.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Genevieve Ramachandran