Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

itay.leb, Both Buyer and Seller in New York, NY

hello, I live in israel and would like to know if it is possible for me to buy a house in detroit or another real estate option as an investment tnx.

Asked by itay.leb, New York, NY Mon Jul 29, 2013

I have a very nice rental property in one of Detroit's nicest neighborhoods. It cashflows very well and is a good long term investment. You can contact me at info@cashprop.com
yes it is possible. We work with investors who have at least $100,000 USD to invest. We help you earn monthly profit as well as appreciating value over the next 5 years. Email me to salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
Itay, yes you can buy houses in Detroit, it is THE BEST place on earth to buy investment property (as long as you have a trusted expert investor on your team)
My company, Heritage Investment Solutions, would love to assist you with purchasing property in the Metro Detroit area. You can write me at info@cashprop.com.

Joseph Williams
I have some properties in Orlando Florida that are great for investment. They are already rehabbed and rented out. i have less than a 3.6% vacancy rate (annually) and these properties are already cash flowing and will be appreciating to double maybe even triple in the next 5-7 years. Call me if you are interested in looking at what i have. My name is Sal Leto my number is 562-441-3757 and my email is salvatore.leto12@gmail.com
Sure can. Give me a call at 313-207-5250. I can coordinate through a local friend or relative that you know in the area. If you don't know anyone locally, we can work through that as well!
Hi Itay, you can buy properties in metro Detroit,you just have to be very very care on whom you deal with and what you buy. There are a lot of great deals here,long term and short term flips, but you have to make the right moves in the right areas. I'm a 35 year resident and a ten year agent,specializing in bank foreclosures and short sales. I can definitely get you the most bang for your buck. I also invest in Atlanta,GA; Baltimore,MD; and DC. Feel free to contact me any time - wallyjhouses@gmail.com
Hello Itay,

Yes, you can purchase Detroit houses for investment. Are you looking for residential,property or are you looking for commercial property? If you are looking for residential property then we can assist you with that. We at Metro Detroit Cashflow Properties specialize in helping international investors purchase homes that provide rental income.

I would love to speak with you so that I can tailor a plan to help you to build wealth in Detroit Real estate. My contact information is below. I look forward to,hearing from you. Talk to you soon!

Guy Gailliard
Email: metrodetroitcashflow@gmail.com
Skype: guy.gailliard
Contact me at 313 422 5562. I can give you all the info you need to buy a home in detroit. aabrams@netzero.com
Hi Itay! Yes it is possible. Would you be paying cash? If not, you will have to establish credit before obtaining a mortgage. If you were coming to Washington, D.C. I could suggest my lender to you.