have you ever heard of some one getting help to buy if your credit is not good .

Asked by Renee Ross, Millsboro, DE Wed Sep 12, 2012

i looking at a mobile home in millsboro de less then 90 ...

Answers

2
Rehoboth Beachteam’s answer
Rehoboth Bea…, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Wed Sep 12, 2012
If you don't have good credit you can use a CO- signer. Someone with good credit who will sign on a loan with you. You should speak directly with a lender that works with mobile home loans. You also may need the CO-signer to sign the park lease for the lot rent. If you need the name and number of a bank who can help you with a loan, email me directly at Carla@ beachteam.com and I will give you the person we suggest.
You might not get anyone to cosign a loan for a home.. They are responsible for the loan as much as you are and I don't think anyone wants to put themselves in that situation. Best thing you can do is try this site first and READ everything.

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD
Flag Tue Aug 26, 2014
Steve Wilson, Agent, Milford, DE
Wed Sep 19, 2012
There are a number of private and government programs that are available to assist you in the home purchasing process when your credit score is lower than that required for a specific loan. All situations are different so for a specific answer to your unique problem I would suggest contacting a real estate professional to assist you.
would that be be like class ? how would you find a goverment program to help you im trying move to milford,millsboro. area .
Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013