Carmela Morr…, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

have a house for sale in 33064 2bd 2b 1 extr bedroom.pool . how much will this be?

Asked by Carmela Morris, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Apr 28, 2013

By the way, Carmela, I am originally from the Pittsburgh area also. If your property is still for sale, I may have a buyer, or if you are still looking to buy a place contact me at I am excited to help a fellow eastern Pennsylvanian.
Hi Carmela,

I just saw this question and even though you asked a while ago, I felt compelled to answer, since I live in that zip code. That zip code has a great deal of diverse properties, such as Lighthouse Point, which is carved out of eastern Pompano and on the intercoastal; therefore, it matters where in 33064 your property is located and if it is on the water, the size of the lot it sits on, the condition of the house, etc. You can go to my website and actually click on the market watch button, which will allow you to search all the properties in 33064 and see the list prices and sale prices of homes in your area. You can tailor the search to closely match the property you own. Thanks for the question and good luck in your sale!
Hello Carmela, send me your address I can give you the report. You can email to

Thank you
Hi,Carmela, Please let me know the address. I will send you an estimate of how much similar homes are selling for. Call or email (561)827-6789 ,, see All lisitngs at Thanks! Julie
Hi Carmela,
Are you asking about property value or Broker fees??

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220
Hi Carmela.

I am trying to understand your question. are you asking about a home for sale in the area with this criteria or do you have a home in the area that you would like to list for sale and wanted to know how much you can get. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
Dear Carmela,
You will get a much better answer if you personally contact a Realtor in Pittsburg so that they have all of the information they need to do a proper CMA for you. This is what I recommend.
It is hard to say without seeing the property. My guess is $230,000- 280,000
I would love to take a look and give you a better answer.
You can call me at 561-789-0280 Sandy Shepherd
Hi Carmela,

Lighthouse Point is wonderful. What else can I help you with?

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
my daughter is at lighthouse point, her cell is 650- 296-4909, please give a call
Flag Sun Apr 28, 2013
how is lighthouse point now days?