have a credit score of 630ish just wondering if i can get a fha loan even though i still own on my trailer and car just never gonna get my trailer pai

Asked by stjohnfamily78@gmail.com, Corbin, KY Tue Jan 7, 2014

Answers

8
Melissa Ernst, , Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Jan 7, 2014
There are many determining factors as to whether or not you could qualify. It really is also going to depend on what your debt to income ratio is. The best thing I can suggest is to contact a lender. Most of them will work with you and tell you what you need to do to be able to qualify.
Noel A Sheph…, , District of Columbia
Sat Jan 25, 2014
St John Family,

I would be happy to assist you if you are still in the market for the FHA LOAN. I'm a Home Lending Officer with Citibank and our minimum credit score for FHA loan is 620. Please feel free to contact me at 202.642.4305.

Noel A Shepherd
Citibank
NMLS # 313280
Direct: 202.642.4305
email: noel.shepherd@citi.com
Laura Ibanez, , Reston, VA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Happy to help you find out the answer to your question. I have lenders who can run an analysis of your situation and let you decide on what to do. The best way to contact me is to create a free account at my website: http://www.LivingInFairfaxCounty.co or you can give me a call at (703) 269-8706
Jeanne Little, Agent, Vienna, VA
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Good Morning St. John Family,
Thank you for your inquiry! I live in Herndon and would love to meet with you. My team of professionals includes Movement Mortgage who can consult with you about your situation, your debts and income, the various loan programs best suited for you and a schedule to help you along the way if there are details which you need to set in place prior to buying.

Please send me an email and I will schedule a meeting with Jeffrey Neilsen of Movement Morgage or you can go directly to Jeffrey.Neilsen@MovementMortgage.com. Tell him I sent you and he will guide you, answer all your questions and help you understand the process!
Again, thank you for using Trulia for your inquiry!
Jeanne
John Ginty, Agent, Reston, VA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
You have already received some good advice from my colleagues. I am happy to assist you as well. I work with a few amazing mortgage lenders who would be happy to speak with you an provide you with the answers you are looking for. I am also happy to speak with you myself to help in anyway I can. Please give me a call at 703-307-3449. I look forward to speaking with you.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties
10300 Eaton Pl, Suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030
JohnGinty@kw.com

http://www.JohnGintySells.com
Jill Lord, Agent, Chantilly, VA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
The best thing you can do is talk to a lender about your situation. I would be happy to help you navigate that process and can refer you to some great local lenders. Feel free to contact me

Jill Lord
http://www.chantillyhouses.com
jillnlord@gmail.com
443-370-3959
Chris Ognek, Agent, Fredericksburg, VA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
The best thing to do is apply for a mortgage - the best thing that will happen is you are qualified for a mortgage. The worst thing that should is happen is a good loan officer will tell you what you need to do to improve your credit and get qualified.

Try Scott Livingston at Wells Fargo, he has raised some of my clients scores 30-50 points in 30 days. He does great at credit repair and maximum score increases with minimum effort. His email is Scott.Livingston@wellsfargo.com.
Anil Khanna…, Agent, CHANTILLY, VA
Tue Jan 7, 2014
It depends on number of factors. I have a good lender that can help you out and if you need an agent you can call me at 703-625-6731.