New Home Buy…, Home Buyer in 92563

has anyone purchased a home from DR horton

Asked by New Home Buyer, 92563 Tue Jun 16, 2009

Has anyone had any problems with DR horton?

Answers

3
Byron Hebert, Agent, Ormond Beach, FL
Thu Mar 27, 2014
I bought one from DR Horton in 2005 and flipped it in 2006 in Florida. I was very pleased with the quality and their process from start to finish was like a well oiled machine. Easy to buy, easy to make selections, and the construction phase was well managed. They are a great choice for someone looking for a mid ranged priced home who is not looking for tons of customization and is ok living in a neighbor hood with 4-6 floor plans total.
Web Reference:  http://www.jbyronrealtor.com
Cliff Vail, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Fri Feb 17, 2012
D.R.Horton has had a good reputation in the industry for many years, but things do change, so it is always best, when purchasing a new home from D.R. Horton, or any other builder for that matter, to do you own research, meaning online, there sure to be a blog or to out there in cyberspace on the developer or community you are looking at, ask others who have purchased in the community what their opinion is and consider hiring a home inspector to conduct a home inspection for you. The builder, in most cases, won't like this, but if they have done their job correctly, then they should embrace this opportunity to show off their work. Remember, once they have sold the homes in that community, the sales agent is moving on, you, on the other hand, are going to be living in the home you purchased.
All the Best.
Cliff Vail
Allison James Estates & Homes
Stefan West, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Thu Aug 12, 2010
Actually, they have been a pretty good builder for many of my clients. I am not a fan of some others but so far my experience has been decent build quality and customer service.

Are you looking at those right off Clinton Keith?
Web Reference:  http://www.stefanwest.com