has anyone check out kb homes in fiddyment farms roseville, ca?

Asked by tpns28, Roseville, CA Mon Oct 15, 2012

Answers

3
Dan Koehler, Home Owner, Bradenton, FL
Sun Jan 20, 2013
For anyone who thinks that KB Homes has improved their quality, take a minute to look at the horror stories of neighborhoods in the Tampa Bay FL area that are living a nightmare...http://TheKBHome.com

I would NOT recommend buying a KB Home
Christopher…, Agent, Roseville, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
That's a great community. We've done a few deals in there for clients. Their new floor plans are a big improvement over the ones they originally had in there. The company is heading in a more positive direction from where they were before and there service is improving dramatically with the start of their new Division President and VP of Sales and Marketing. Both came from Pulte and are focused on doing it right.

Let me know if I can answer any specific questions for you. I sell new homes almost exclusively and know most of the builders in town personally. So I can always help negotiate some of the best deals or at least give you the honest answer on any builder.
Bill Boone, Agent, Roseville, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Hello we know of one that is falling out of escrow would you like more info?