good morning I am looking for 3 bdrm with basement and garage.

Asked by Janice Forrest-carpenter, Rockford, IL Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

6
Gregory Hac…, Agent, Roscoe, IL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
If you have yet to find you dream home keep in mind we just worked the bugs out of a grant program which will pay up to $6000 to buyers as a grant. My clients are always on the top for grants to buy homes. If I may be of further assistance please feel free to call. Greg Hackman managing broker Gregory Hackman Realtors. Direct 815-494-4945 email gnshackman@charter.net
Leslie Varis…, Agent, Loves Park, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Hi Janice,
As I'm sure you know, there are some great deals out there, whether it be in Rockford, or any of the surrounding areas. I would love to work with you to find the perfect fit. We would begin by meeting in person and compiling a detailed list of your needs and wants, and focus on listings that meet your criteria, and not waste your time with those that don't. If you are not yet pre-approved, I can recommend several lenders that would make the process seamless for you, and put you in the position to make an offer immediately upon finding that perfect home My commitment and focus as a licensed real estate broker is to put your best interests first, and it cost's you nothing to benefit from my services I truly love working with buyers!
Please feel free to call, text, or e-mail me anytime. I look forward to meeting you!
Leslie

Leslie Varisco
Keller Williams Realty Signature
(815) 218-0896
ldvarisco@gmail.com
Ken & Brenda…, Agent, Rockford, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Janice,

Brenda and Ken Christiansen, Brokers, Prudential Crosby Starck

We will add to comments already made to your question. Yes, both Brenda and I are realtors. Brenda primarily works with buyers and I with sellers. The team approach provides flexibility and timely attention for both. We are ready to work for you!

Contact: Ken at; klchris@comcast.net ... 815-218-3957
Or Brenda at; bchristiansen@starckrealtors.com ...815-218-0768
Mike Scalise, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Rockford, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
If you need to get approved for a Mortgage and would like to be guaranteed that you get the best possible Mortgage Rates and Closing Costs please give me a call or visit me on my website at http://www.mike-scalise.com. I have no upfront charges and will allow you access to a free credit report and free approval. I specialize in FHA programs, Conventional, VA and many more programs including some Down Payment Assistance programs that you may qualify for.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Mike Scalise
Republic Mortgage Home Loans, LLC
Branch Manager/Senior Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS#207383
cell: 815.621.9888
office: 815.312.5823
email: mike-scalise@comcast.net
web: http://www.mike-scalise.com
Adam Guarino, Agent, Rockford, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Janice- My name is Adam Guarino and I am a realtor in Rockford. I would be more than happy to help you find a great home. If you would please contact me I can get your information and start the search process for you! My info is
Adam Guarino
adamg@dickersonnieman.com
815.494.1011

Please feel free to contact me and I can start sending emails of homes to you.

Thanks!

Adam Guarino
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Great congratulations you want to buy a home in Rockford Illinois, 3 bedroom with basement and garage. Wonderful.
What you absolutely need to do is connect with a local experienced Buyers Agent, i.e. a Realtor who loves to work with Buyers and is well versed with the local market, he or she will work for you and on your behalf with your best interest at heart, explaining all the details and paying attention to all the details involved from the very beginning up to a successful closing. Buyers agents for properties listed with another real Estate Brokerage are free to the Buyer, as they are paid at the closing by the seller's side, BUT remember you must commit and be loyal to just ONE buyers agent, one you trust and have
a great relationship with and one who understands what you are looking for~
If you need a good recommendation for a buyers agent in Rockford, let me know and I gladly send you
a good recommendation....

Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more

EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)