general question...why am I receiving townhouse/condo properties when my alerts are specifically for Single Family dwellings??????

Asked by Denise Lemire, Cheektowaga, NY Fri Jul 19, 2013

received an email as per usual....was interested in some of the lovely features but after looking at 100's of properties, something told me that 71 Southwick Road, West Seneca/Orchard Park (showed it as BOTH)!!!! was a townhouse...sure enough.....it was....wastes everyone's time when I receive emails for something I will NOT consider.
Denise Lemire

Answers

2
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Condos and thownhouses ARE single family dwellings!
If want more; have a Realtor do some searches for you.
Christian Vo…, Agent, Williamsville, NY
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Denise - I'm not sure what alerts you have set up or who set them up and what the parameters for your search are, but it sounds like it might not be excluding townhouses. As you noted, 71 Southwick Road is definitely a townhouse (and it's located in Orchard Park by the way). Some of the confusion could be with the information on the property that Trulia has (and how they acquire that data).
If you are interested in receiving targeted emails with up-to-date, active listings directly from the MLS, let me know. I'd be happy to help you if you want to send me your search criteria.
Call, text, or email me anytime.
Take care,
Chris