gated home in south barrington il

Asked by Lidavincent, South Barrington, IL Fri May 15, 2009

Answers

10
John Walin, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Mon Jun 3, 2013
How did this situation resolve itself???
Ownerre, Home Seller, South Barrington, IL
Tue May 21, 2013
Did you find your home in a gated community in South Barrington? If not, email me. I own one and would be interested in selling.
Email: ownerRE@aol.com

No brokers please.
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Wed Jun 3, 2009
Lina,

What size is your home on the top floors, not including the basement and what price range is it?
Lina, Home Seller, South Barrington, IL
Wed Jun 3, 2009
I am a homeowner in a gated community in South Barrington. I am interested in selling my home. Can you specify what size home and what price range you are looking for.
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
Before you decide on living behind gates in South Barrington.....In Barrington Hills on 5 very private acres, I will be listing a better than new home with great features. The Hills are a special part of the Barrington area and you may find the countryside there irresistable. My family has a farm there and we always had horses to ride through the woods. You can lose your heart to the Hills....
Web Reference:  http://www.realtybob.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
Dear Lidavincent,
Since you are interested in a gated community in South Barrington, why not work with a trusted Realtor who can e-mail you daily all new listings in any of the available gated communities either The Glen or Hidden Lakes. Are you only interested in South Barrington?
Feel free to e-mail me directly to edithsellshomes@gmail.com with your wish list and you will receive daily all new listings that come available and also a complete listing sheet and add. photos if and when available.

Feel free to e-mail me directly whenever you are ready for this free and very helpful service.
Warmest Regards always!
Edith
Kathy Diegel, Agent, Elgin, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
Let me know what price range you are looking in and what criteria you have and I will email you homes with pictures, room sizes etc in the gated subdivisions of S. Barrington right away. Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com

Kathy Diegel
Coldwell Banker
847-707-8907
Pam Jacobs, Agent, Barrington, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
Linda,
There are two neighborhoods in South Barrington that are gated. The Glen of South Barrington and Hidden Lakes. Both are beautiful neighborhoods. Homes in The Glen range from $700s to $3 million. The glen is a great neighborhood with lakes, streams, walking trails, swimming, kayaking etc. We have two homes listed for sale in the glen. Hidden lakes is comprised of homes in the $2.5 million and above. The homes are stunning and the level of finish is amazing. There are a few large and scenic ponds in Hidden Lakes and the entrance is stunning with a huge waterfall, very tastefully done. There are a few lots available in Hidden Lakes as well. I'm happy to show you through the many excellent buys in South Barrington, including our many listings.

Chuck Jacobs
The Jacobs Group
Web Reference:  http://www.JacobsSells.com
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
Yes, let me know if you want me to email them to you. bob@realtybob.com 847-230-7303
Lidavincent, Home Buyer, South Barrington, IL
Fri May 15, 2009
is there any homes in the gated area in south barrington il