friend just purchased home at 6829 s constance. this is my dream home, design, needs work, price, lot size. is there anything similar in the area?

Asked by hrwn, Chicago, IL Sat May 3, 2014

Answers

2
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat May 3, 2014
2659 E 74th is for sale (2 story home)
6741 S Bennett is for sale (2 story home)
7525 S East End (further South but ranch style like 6829 S Constance) is for sale
6740 S Paxton is for sale too

I can help you purchase any of these home and point you in the right direction to get assistance from the State of Illinois.

Feel free to contact me Jeff Nobleza with Baird & Warner 773 677 5340 Jeff.Nobleza@BairdWarner.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat May 3, 2014
Hrwn,
Find a local agent and let them know what you're looking for. They can send you the best matches and keep you informed as new ones come on the market. If you are very serious, it would be wise to get your financing in place right away. Many great homes are under contract quickly and the best lenders may need 2 to 3 days to provide a strong pre-approval letter.