foreclosure homes in mobile alabama

Asked by Matsy, Mobile, AL Wed Aug 24, 2011

Answers

4
Amanda Willi…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Though foreclosures can be a good deal there is much to consider and know about placing an offer, obtaining financing, etc...foreclosures are not your average home purchase. There is a reason why 97% of people think they will purchase a foreclosure but only 4% of people actually purchase a foreclosure. I'm currently blogging on the topic, The Good, Bad and the Ugly of Foreclosures on my Facebook page, I would suggest following. Contact me, Amanda Williams, at http://www.MobileRealtyShop.com and I'll assist you through the process of purchasing a foreclosure or finding your next home. Im committed to your success!
Team Loda, Agent, Mobile, AL
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Wow, that's a question that everyone will jump on right away! And everyone. will have the best site for you to search and the best information. Truthfully, almost all of the foreclosures are now on the local multiple listing services (MLS). That includes the HUD foreclosures, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and bank foreclosures. Local websites are better to search than national sites because they have searches directly from the MLS. Plus the MLS has a tool where you can sign up or get a Realtor to sign you up to receive automatic emails when new foreclosures come on the market. So any Realtor that is here on Trulia answering questions for you would be an good resource for you. My name is Julie Martin and I own Port City Realty. We are members of both the Mobile County and the Baldwin County MLSs and I can help you, if you want assistance. I have several articles on buying foreclosures here on my Trulia blog. My phone number is 251-665-4665. My website is below.
Jason & Diana…, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Our team has the best website for searching for foreclosure properties in Mobile County! For a FREE consultation on Alabama Foreclosure Law, please call Jason direct at 251-583-97298.
Parrish Walk…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Wed Aug 24, 2011
This is a fabulous time to purchase a foreclosure in Mobile! I post a daily list of new foreclosures and short sales on my facebook page at Facebook.com/PropertySpecialist. Also, if you give me an area and price range you are looking for, I can email you everything on the market now and keep you up to date with anything new through your email. Please send me a message directly with your email address and your home preferences, and I will be happy to help you find a great home at a great price! Parrish Walker (251) 459-4764 parrish@therealtyninja.com http://www.TheRealtyNinja.com