for a senior citizen- want single family house in over 55 community close to Scappoose. One story

Asked by Sharon, Kent, WA Sun Feb 17, 2008

prefer a community where some services such as lawn care are included.

Answers

3
Jenny Erhardt, Agent, St Helens, OR
Tue Jan 27, 2009
Still looking??? New on market 1.20.09 ML# 9005753 just off of Columbia Blvd. in Scappoose 55+ park. $11,000. There are more out there. Ask to be put on the RMLS automated email system to be notified daily when new listing come on the market.
Tue Mar 4, 2008
Actually there is a very nice 55+ manufactured home community in Scappoose called Spring Lake. There are several homes for sale there now. Let me know if you would like more information. Fergus Pilon, 503-396-7214, fergusp@windermere.com
Dirk Knudsen, Agent, Hillsboro, OR
Sun Feb 17, 2008
Sharon...

We do nt have many 55 and older communities. We need some. I am not aware of any in Scappoose or St Helens. There are some in Tigard and Bethany. King City is the most popular and affordable area and a very nice community but that is in Tigard which is about 40 miles form Scapoose.

Are you willing to live outside a 55 and over community?

Let me know and I can direct you to a few good buys!

Dirk Knudsen
Re\Max Metro
#1 Re\max team in Oregon
Web Reference:  http://www.nwhomecenter.com