flood certifcate who to call

Asked by glorconr, Lavallette, NJ Fri May 3, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Diane Rosetto, Agent, Lavallette, NJ
Sun May 5, 2013
Ask the owners if they have their flood cert first. They may have flood certification at time of purchase. If not a flood certification has to be done by surveyor . Runs $450-$550 approx.
Flood Cert is valuable to ascertain proper height for ABFE . Make sure your flood cert has raised seal on document for validation.
0 votes
Mary Cericola, Agent, Lavallette, NJ
Fri May 3, 2013
Call your surveyor or any surveyor that can do a real flood elevation certificate. Post in Toms River or Delco in Bayville can do as well. Good luck. Remember you want the real cert. with raised seal and not the quick fix that some outfits are offering.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more