first time home buyer financing

Asked by Sybil, 32224 Mon Jun 9, 2008

is there a loan that lets you do very little to 0 money down but is longer than 30 years maybe 35-40yr range. If so is that smart if you are a first time buyer but plan to stay in the house for a long period of time.

Answers

1
Carla & Marc…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Mon Jun 9, 2008
FHA requires 3% as a down payment and allows sellers to contribute uo to 6% towards bueyr's closing costs. There are conventional loans up to 40 years. As how long you would like to stay on the house, it really depends on your needs at different times of you life. You may start with a small house and keep it as long as it fits your needs. The longer you stay the better is the use of the closing costs you have to pay. My sister - Marcia - and I work together and specialize in first time buyers. Please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment for a buyer's session. We can go over all the details of the transactions and opportunities for you.