first time buyer and i have no idea where to start . looking for a home under 200k i have a small down payment but fair credit .

Asked by Sierra Whitley, Bakersfield, CA Thu Jan 3, 2013

Answers

8
Dee Oliver, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Call me so we can being finding you a house. This is a great time to buy if you are a serious buyer who will work with me to find just the right house. We can do this, together. DEE OLIVER - RE/MAX MAGIC 661-747-7763.
Anna Hernand…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hi Sierra,

I know it is all very confusing and that is why having an experienced Realtor is important. I would be happy to walk you through the process, to help you with your first home purchase. You can contact me at 661-809-3388.

Happy New Year,
Anna
Shanti Brins…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
HI Sierra,

I do agree all the answers below are correct. I am currently working with a lender who offers the Platinum Program. This money is grant and does not have to be paid back. You can use it help with your down payment or closing costs. Please call me if you want more if and I can get you pointed in the right direction.

Shanti Brinsfield
Watson Realty, ERA
Cell: 661.978.7101
Email: shanti@shantibrinsfield.com
Steve Kittre…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Sierra,
All of the answers are correct. If your credit is fair, you need a lender who can work with you, and have many options to different loan types. I have the perfect lender for you to talk to, no obligation at all! With a small down, you more than likely will need to go FHA, unless you can qualify for a VA loan. Call me at 303-0463 , and I will get you in touch with my lender.
Steve Kittrell
Profeta RE Services
http://www.callsteve.info
Valerie Ulrey, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hi Sierra,
You first need to a pre-approval letter from a lender. If you don't have a lender you are working with, I'd be happy to get you to the lender I do a lot of work with --- Have you seen Scott Rivera's TV show? Scott is my broker and his sister, Cherie Bowen, who is on the show with him is a lender. She will be happy to help you get pre-approved. If your credit is a little challenging, she can help you get it straightened out and ready to go!

Once you have that letter in hand, you should select a Realtor to work with in order to find you homes to look at in the areas you want to live. I would like the opportunity to help you find your home!

Feel free to email, call or text me and I'll get you Cherie's information so you can get started. If you have already selected a lender, then just let me know if you'd like me to be your Realtor!

Valerie
Robert and D…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hello Sierra,

The first thing that you will need to do is talk to a lender and get qualified for a loan.

After that, it is just a matter of finding a home that you like and getting an offer accepted.

Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance.

Dawn and Robert Morris
Alfredo Diaz…, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Good Morning Sierra,

I would would start off by contacting a lender and getting approved. The approval will help you determine what you will come out of pocket with and what your payment will be. Thanks
James Ray, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Thu Jan 3, 2013
You can email me at GarrisonRealty@ymail.com and I will answer any questions you have or call me at 661-843-7788