find me a lease option/maple valley 3 /2 min. prefer fixer

Asked by Jadonlee, 98038 Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

3
Erin Smith, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Oct 9, 2012
I am a Maple Valley Specialist and resident. If you are still looking for a Lease Option in the area, please let me know and I will not only conduct a current MLS search but also use my neighborhood contacts as an advantage for you. If you would like to find out if you are ready to perhaps buy at this time I also have a wonderful loan officer that I could refer you to, and help get you Pre-approved.
-Erin Keeley
http://www.maplevalleyre.com
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Mon Apr 30, 2012
I have another option I think you should consider. I can help you restore your credit, if that is the problem, so you can buy in a year or so & then you can negotiate a good price & actually have some options as far as a property. There are not too many lease options out there & you have no negotiating power as to price with a lease option. Call me at 206-841-9976 if you want to discuss.

Take care, Jirius Isaac
Lorelei Wind…, Agent, Kent, WA
Mon Apr 30, 2012
There are currently no lease option properties available in the MLS that meet your criteria, but there are some in the surrounding areas of Enumclaw, Auburn, & Renton, if those would work for you.